The Next Step Dance Studio
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Procedures for NSDS
To ensure the health and safety of our dancers and their families, we have put several guidelines and procedures into place and will continue these guidelines and procedures until further notice. Please take some time to familiarize yourself and your dancers with our new guidelines and procedures.
Arrival and Dismissal
Parents must conduct their own self-assessment of their dancer prior to arriving at the studio. This includes but is not limited to the following;
- Are you experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19; fever, shortness of breath or cough?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 positive persons?
- Have you visited any highly infected areas or countries outside of the United States in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a vulnerable or compromised immune system?
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE REMAIN AT HOME
- Temperatures will be checked when entering the building
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4° or higher will be asked to return to their home
- The lobby and viewing areas will remain closed until further notice
- In cases of special needs, please contact the studio director directly at email@example.com to make special arrangements
- Dancers should come dressed and ready for class, changing in the bathroom will be prohibited
- Face masks are optional at this time, this could change by the start of classes on September 7th or at any given time.
Class Routine Procedures
- Limit personal belongings that you bring with you to only essential items like keys, phone, water bottles and shoes
- Water bottles must be clearly labeled with your dancer’s name
- No food is permitted at any time inside the building
- All dancers will be encouraged to practice proper hygiene and utilize the provided hand sanitizer and wash hands frequently for the recommended amount of time
- In preparation for your arrival, the studio has been cleaned, disinfected and sanitized
- Dance floors and high touch point areas will be cleaned between classes and the studio will be deep cleaned at the end of each day
- Bathrooms will be continually disinfected
- Extra time has been scheduled between each class to allow staff to clean and disinfect those high touch point areas
- The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the procedures described above or the safety and cleanliness of our facility please do not hesitate to reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org